[RESOLVED - DENIED]Server Status Filtering

Hey guys, this is a suggestion aimed at the Server Status page. In an attempt to decrease the amount of moderation effort needed to keep it clean, I propose a censor that, if a certain word is detected, either automatically removes the advertisement, or notifies a global moderator via email to check out the advertisement. For example, if the advertisement contains “bot”, “OSRS”, etc. it will be flagged and quick-notify a moderator.
Thoughts?

That would help with finding the odd infringing server, however my guess would be that the majority of the servers picked up by such a system would be legitimate servers. Then the issue of our time being wasted comes into the equation, I’d prefer to not look at ten servers only to find that one or two servers break the rules. It also seems a bit easy to evade by changing a word or two in their advertisement, and adding more words to the filter list would just pick up more legitimate servers.

[quote=“Si Force, post:2, topic:536638”]That would help with finding the odd infringing server, however my guess would be that the majority of the servers picked up by such a system would be legitimate servers. Then the issue of our time being wasted comes into the equation, I’d prefer to not look at ten servers only to find that one or two servers break the rules. It also seems a bit easy to evade by changing a word or two in their advertisement, and adding more words to the filter list would just pick up more legitimate servers.[/quote]that’s why you implement a genetic algorithm

I’m handling most of ssp moderation.