Ruby Guru

Tom said he approved but I thought I might as well post a topic so someone can link me to the correct font.

[sup][sup]maybe?[/sup][/sup]

I personally like growlithe :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“sinisoul, post:3, topic:545086”]I personally like growlithe :P[/quote]Growlithe is good too I suppose. Can’t remember who has the font tom should know.

[quote=“zuppers, post:4, topic:545086”][quote author=sinisoul link=topic=663965.msg4437930#msg4437930 date=1405671468]
I personally like growlithe :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]Growlithe is good too I suppose. Can’t remember who has the font tom should know.[/quote]

He didn’t! We were talking about it and he was like ‘Lul if you make it I will pass it by staff but idek the font manz’

Growlithe sucks, its all about Poliwhirl

Why are you the one that’s making the badge?

Cause Tom asked :confused: :confused: :confused:

[quote=“sinisoul, post:8, topic:545086”][quote author=Ashi link=topic=663965.msg4437936#msg4437936 date=1405673859]
Why are you the one that’s making the badge?
[/quote]

Cause Tom asked :confused: :confused: :confused:[/quote]
Use a better Pokemon at least.

use this bad boy:

I think usually the better known pokemon are better :expressionless:

zoroark and deoxys aren’t well known? :expressionless:

[quote=“sinisoul, post:12, topic:545086”]I think usually the better known pokemon are better :|[/quote]Deoxys is 3rd gen nerd

oookay then

Only person who deserves it is probably Mopman, so what’s the point - not like staff get badges.

we have a lisp badge which on s1gma has, just completing the collection I guess

[quote=“Pure_, post:17, topic:545086”]Only person who deserves it is probably Mopman, so what’s the point - not like staff get badges.[/quote]drub4addict

Who’s actually going to give the badge out? I don’t know if Mopman knows Ruby and Sinisoul is the only one posting Ruby code right now which is pretty basic.