No scam dicing system

Forums

Auto vote

Auto donation

Fully working farming

Stable economy

Dedicated hosting

Runeonymous.com

Welcome to Runeonymous. The new, upcoming RSPS. We are currently in BETA however the game is being worked on and updated daily.

This server is the perfect blend between OSRS and Pre-Eoc RS, as it was in 2007, all the way up to just before EOC.

What puts Runeonymous ahead of the competition? Runeonymous has many unique features and content that you’ll find nowhere else.
Everything is built from the ground up and designed to offer you those memorable moments either alone or with friends.

We currenty have custom minigames, bosses, fully working Nex, mini-quests, zombie hoarde minigame and many many more.
Our economy is actually one players can look forward to joining, with your rare drops actually making a difference!

Runeonymous’ devlopers are true Runescape veterans and as players we know the best course of action is to listen to the players!
Which is why every post on the suggestions thread is read and carefully considered.
We are looking to become one of, if not THE best RSPS around, so we have tried our
best to make everything as fun and enjoyable as possible. From adding FULL dungeoneering to a fully functional G.E

Runeonymous is in its early days, but don’t let that put you off. We have many ideas and cotent is being added to the game regularly.

Brilliant server, excellent developers and owners. This is the beginning of greatness and would strongly recommend everyone to join! Would love to have more players join me on this, the community is brilliant as it is and i’m sure all new members will only make it greater!

Server is still going strong, the community is really helpful and friendly, don’t miss out on the opportunity to witness the growth of the soon to be Number 1 RSPS of 2016!

great server fully working :slight_smile:

Ruse?

Good luck.

This server is sweet guys! Check it out, cause it will definately get big. Also, daily updates :smiley:

[quote=“furyking50, post:4, topic:555657”]Ruse?

Good luck.[/quote]

Heavily re-written Ruse*

Thank you.

G.e.n.e.r.i.c

I take it you haven’t played…

[quote=“Runeonymous, post:8, topic:555657”][quote author=wimstr link=topic=674866.msg4510050#msg4510050 date=1467058910]
G.e.n.e.r.i.c
[/quote]

I take it you haven’t played…[/quote]

Media shows enough.

[quote=“wimstr, post:9, topic:555657”][quote author=Runeonymous link=topic=674866.msg4510059#msg4510059 date=1467073174]

I take it you haven’t played…
[/quote]

Media shows enough.[/quote]

So you havn’t then, media doesn’t show half…

Awesome server! I would definitely suggest trying it out.

dope ass server guys check it out!

Awesome server! Just starting up with high hopes of going for a long time !