Seeking Developers

Hey guys,

Weird to see me post here? I agree. But there is no one on Rune-Server worth looking for, and R-L is dead. You can understand my predicament. But anyway, I would like to reach out and find a couple of developers to work on a project with me and my network.

You should be at least experienced in java and have a positive reputation in a majority of the communities.
You should be at least experienced in Git or willing to learn or read tutorials on how to complete various tasks.

Why should you join?

The network I work under brings in good revenue, we can talk more about incentives when we discuss business. We have the top advertising spots on every single large top list, so when this project is finished we expect to use them to hopefully have a large player base. We have a large team of modelers, administrators, and developers. And you get to work with me! That might be a positive or negative.

The revision we will be using is a highly modified 530 client. Here’s a nice little screenshot:

Pretty right? Very.

Add me on Skype and let’s chat: hadynfitzgerald

how did thornfail go

[quote=“Pure_, post:2, topic:555579”]how did thornfail go[/quote]as expected

Still working on it. Weekly meetings and bloody design documents to write.

[quote=“Davidi2, post:3, topic:555579”][quote author=Pure_ link=topic=674791.msg4509457#msg4509457 date=1465342913]
how did thornfail go
[/quote]as expected[/quote]

Indeed. Continuing along as promised.

[hr]

So yeah if you’re interested.

gl ur gonna need it

I hope you get banned one day

[quote=“sini, post:6, topic:555579”][quote author=asshole_rule link=topic=674791.msg4509676#msg4509676 date=1466016319]
gl ur gonna need it
[/quote]

I hope you get banned one day[/quote]

idc

Does not look very appealing.

Are you guys set on trolling me for the remainder of the time this website is up. Because one day if I get moderator I will nuke you off the face of this small community.

yes

I’d say the odds of you becoming a moderator are only slightly better than mine and about 10.69% better than drubs