Server Upgrades

I’ve just finished upgrading the server from Ubuntu 12.04 to 14.04, along with implementing full disk encryption and a few other behind-the-scenes niceties. I think everything is back up and running just like it always was, but if you notice anything that isn’t or doesn’t seem quite right please let me know.

Sure.

Oh so that’s why the site was down…

Good job! :slight_smile:

amazing

wow!

Unable to change my avatar, if that’s anything to do with it. Had the same avatar on before and now apparently it’s too large, I’ve to consult an administrator.

I’m having issues accessing the Irc through the “CHAT” button on the navbar.

I think this broke Moparcraft, but I’m not entirely sure.

This should be fixed now.

It probably did until tom restarts the minecraft servers, not sure if he has yet.

Try again and if it doesn’t work email me the new one and I’ll look into it.

I’ve sent you a PM regarding changing my username to “CreationX93”, did you receive it.

[quote=“malaheem93, post:11, topic:547077”]I’ve sent you a PM regarding changing my username to “CreationX93”, did you receive it.[/quote]Don’t expect this to be done.

I cant access any boards, it prompts me to contact an administrator. I can access the front page of forums, but not access any topics. Help plz.

[quote=“Mikeyzzz, post:12, topic:547077”][quote author=malaheem93 link=topic=665978.msg4452540#msg4452540 date=1412527705]
I’ve sent you a PM regarding changing my username to “CreationX93”, did you receive it.
[/quote]Don’t expect this to be done.[/quote]looks like it was?

I was having a database issue this morning. I’m assuming you’ve fixed the issues?

Thanks MITB, could you amend my username on the sponsbid.php because it’s still the same there.

Thanks in advance.

I’d like my username changed to Rodgerwilco, thanks in advance!

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:10, topic:547077”][quote author=Mikeyzzz link=topic=665978.msg4452462#msg4452462 date=1412467755]
I’m having issues accessing the Irc through the “CHAT” button on the navbar.
[/quote]

This should be fixed now.[/quote]

I still have an issue accessing it.

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

Awesomeness xD

I also have the same issue with the chatbox.