Slavemaster

Yeah so this guy:

Agreed.

I have a feeling this is someone from the past, but I agree.

when you guys tell us who he is

I agree with this sentiment, so no for now from me.

I would like to know who he is too, maybe it is the person who developed SlaveIT back for RSC? If anyone remembers, only saying this because the name would fit… however I could be completely wrong.

It could also be RichyT, as he has knowledge of the RS2 client.

I would like to know who he is first…

He’s already a CM? Also I think its Defyboy

Yeah, he met the 50 rep requirement. He can’t see the CM hacking section though, which is why this poll exists.

EDIT: It’s super_ btw; one of the Moparscape moderators messaged me to point that out… I expected it to be someone making a comeback from years ago, so it didn’t even cross my mind that it would be someone who’s already here.

thats because you arent jaded enough

[quote=“Lothy, post:9, topic:409624”]Yeah, he met the 50 rep requirement. He can’t see the CM hacking section though, which is why this poll exists.

EDIT: It’s super_ btw; one of the Moparscape moderators messaged me to point that out… I expected it to be someone making a comeback from years ago, so it didn’t even cross my mind that it would be someone who’s already here.[/quote]Because they’ve used the same proxy? I can personally say it is not super_.

It is super_, are you guys dumb or just covering

[quote=“the bank, post:11, topic:409624”][quote author=Lothy link=topic=510900.msg3708650#msg3708650 date=1313197537]
Yeah, he met the 50 rep requirement. He can’t see the CM hacking section though, which is why this poll exists.

EDIT: It’s super_ btw; one of the Moparscape moderators messaged me to point that out… I expected it to be someone making a comeback from years ago, so it didn’t even cross my mind that it would be someone who’s already here.
[/quote]Because they’ve used the same proxy? I can personally say it is not super_.[/quote]
Already spoke to frank_ about it, who spoke to super_ about it, who said that it was indeed him.
Don’t lie to me; I hate it when people lie to me.

Why though?

Probably to encourage debate i guess. Surprised he didn’t realize it won’t help.

But he has contacted me via PM expressing his wish to get into this section. If it was super_ (who clearly already has access), then why the hell would he care?

[quote=“the bank, post:16, topic:409624”]But he has contacted me via PM expressing his wish to get into this section. If it was super_ (who clearly already has access), then why the hell would he care?[/quote]Encourage debate in the cm sections?

lol