So....?

Just out of curiosity, How many people still play?
And what time usually (GMT) do you play, It has been like 1-3 months since i have seen anyone online.

[sub]
Off topic question:
Has anyone had any problems with Java 8? i had to downgrade back to Java 7 because my Minecraft was having serious problems.[/sub]

The game really isn’t fun without pvp/looting/etc. That’s why I don’t play - I don’t know about the others. Minecraft has really lost it’s novelty over the years and just isn’t that enjoyable anymore imo.

I will admit the best times I’ve ever had while playing Minecraft were from Moparcraft, from the very first map to the one we had before this one we are on now. Times just change I guess.

Tom killed moparcraft and then decided to kill the forums so we can’t get new players :\

tom for demote 2k15

But seriously I tried being more active but i just cant when im the only one who is ever on…

David if i can remember correctly you used to host the old Moparcraft Server like 3-4 maps ago i think(I’m Probably Wrong)?
You thought about hosting again, Doing it they way you like?

oh shit that first map that david hosted…:’)

I guess davidi is just joking since im 99% sure it was him who wanted all the sylvanian families stuff.

I’d play the shit out of moparcraft if it had pvp and looting. There are other good pvp servers out there I enjoy but unfortunately have their own problems (mainly hackers and frequent map resets)

[quote=“Justin Bieber, post:7, topic:553650”]I guess davidi is just joking since im 99% sure it was him who wanted all the sylvanian families stuff.

I’d play the shit out of moparcraft if it had pvp and looting. There are other good pvp servers out there I enjoy but unfortunately have their own problems (mainly hackers and frequent map resets)[/quote]will also return if i can steal peoples shit again

[quote=“Justin Bieber, post:7, topic:553650”]I guess davidi is just joking since im 99% sure it was him who wanted all the sylvanian families stuff.

I’d play the shit out of moparcraft if it had pvp and looting. There are other good pvp servers out there I enjoy but unfortunately have their own problems (mainly hackers and frequent map resets)[/quote]Oh i was, and once moparcraft went all pvp and looting is when it started to die. we had 15-30 active players before that and it went down to like less than 5-10 in less than a few months one pvp became commonplace. it was just a group of like 5 people that went around killing everyone and stealing their shit while trying to build. i have no idea if it still is or if they changed the rules again, but if they changed it back then that had nothing to do with me.

Moparcraft was good when this was a thing

[quote=“Davidi2, post:9, topic:553650”][quote author=Justin Bieber link=topic=672570.msg4497802#msg4497802 date=1445792241]
I guess davidi is just joking since im 99% sure it was him who wanted all the sylvanian families stuff.

I’d play the shit out of moparcraft if it had pvp and looting. There are other good pvp servers out there I enjoy but unfortunately have their own problems (mainly hackers and frequent map resets)
[/quote]Oh i was, and once moparcraft went all pvp and looting is when it started to die. we had 15-30 active players before that and it went down to like less than 5-10 in less than a few months one pvp became commonplace. it was just a group of like 5 people that went around killing everyone and stealing their shit while trying to build. i have no idea if it still is or if they changed the rules again, but if they changed it back then that had nothing to do with me.[/quote]

I used to be a pvper but i sadly have to agree that pvp ruins moparcraft every time its brought back

I log in from time to time.

[quote=“Krackkid, post:10, topic:553650”]Moparcraft was good when this was a thing

[/quote]hey its me

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:13, topic:553650”][quote author=Krackkid link=topic=672570.msg4497912#msg4497912 date=1445998726]
Moparcraft was good when this was a thing

[/quote]hey its me[/quote]oo

you akatsuki assholes kept killing me

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:15, topic:553650”]you akatsuki assholes kept killing me[/quote]<3 started from the bottom now you’re hereeee <3

jameskmonger

[quote=“drubrkletern, post:17, topic:553650”]jameskmonger[/quote]The only true target.

so i decided to move far away to entrana

I just finished exams for the year so I’ll probably be more active for a little while. Will be working on one of my several hundred projects that I currently have going.