The Golden Days :(

I don’t know how many of you were here in the golden days. But I use to be known as eclipse_rsps. I have since lost the password to the account but I remember these days as well as anyone… Anyways, not sure how many of you remember this but it was one of the funniest things I had ever seen when it was uploaded. Enjoy

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndCioPA3O4[/youtube]

It’s been a while since I’ve been an administrator. Video is six years old though.

I cringe everytime I look back on those videos, knowing how better of an editor I am today compared to then when I was using camtasia studios lol

now you could make it lots better with lens flair and hitsplats

I just want to know how I ended up being the top OP?

It’s been a while since I was a Moparscape mod. Video is six years old though.

tbh I don’t even know

Still salty I wasn’t in this

did we have your newdy video 6 years ago?

Also just noticed on rune-server literally every user has the same stats.

[quote=“TabbyKiller, post:3, topic:555667”]I cringe everytime I look back on those videos, knowing how better of an editor I am today compared to then when I was using camtasia studios lol[/quote]Still better than what I could do today.

[quote=“doom_j, post:9, topic:555667”][quote author=Newty link=topic=674879.msg4509898#msg4509898 date=1466557425]
Still salty I wasn’t in this
[/quote]

did we have your newdy video 6 years ago?

Also just noticed on rune-server literally every user has the same stats.[/quote]

That video was from 2011 so I guess it didn’t exist when the flame war vid came out haha