TrisidiaX V3 [317 PI] The Final Release! | Control Panel | Great Interfaces |

[quote=“xXSh0ckXx, post:300, topic:473155”][quote author=thakillah link=topic=591060.msg4289985#msg4289985 date=1367067650]

kid the last post was like 8 days ago
[/quote]
Lmfao im not a kid idiot[/quote]
i use the word kid for lulz idiot

Most horrible release ever to be released in the face of this earth…

Cache isn’t in the link?

for some reason the cache only has like 4 things inside it? and thats probly why the client wont load for me… any ideas?

I am not having any of the problems people are talking about which is good.
Thanks for the release and I just have one question. The staff titles and pk titles are working awesome, but where in the source can you find the file where they are listed? I want to edit them to be custom and still have the same kill reqs if you know what I am saying? I pretty much just want to change Pk Master and just what they say.
Thanks!

[quote=“iBunnie, post:304, topic:473155”][quote author=relentlesspk link=topic=591060.msg4290094#msg4290094 date=1367078911]
Most horrible release ever to be released in the face of this earth…
[/quote][/quote]

When ever i try to run the client it says pop out or webclient… I click pop out and it nothing pops out?? How do i fix?

After you click pop-out don’t touch anything just click it and sit there for a second, that worked for me. :expressionless:

too many bugs, when u fight someone on pvp it dc’s you both lol…

How will you fix the pvp thingy dc lmfao

[quote=“shuhag, post:310, topic:473155”]too many bugs, when u fight someone on pvp it dc’s you both lol…

How will you fix the pvp thingy dc lmfao[/quote]have you even looked in combatassistant :expressionless:

Since the automatic auto cache download cache is link broken, I donwloaded the cache from one of the links Trisidia put, I uploaded it to dropbox, and put it as a www.dl.dropbox.com format so it downloads normally, this has worked on other clients, but when I do it with TrisidiaX it says the opening zip error, is this the problem with the autocachedownloader, if it is, will the autocachedownloader from another PI client will work?

[quote=“Irip Bongs, post:277, topic:473155”]I had no problem putting the server online, but whenever I attempt to run the client I get an error…

“Could not find or load main class ShowMessageDialog”

It would be greatly appreciated if somebody would add me on Skype and give me step-by-step details on how to fix this… I’m rather new and I realize I’m starting with a rather complicated version of RSPS, but I’d prefer to use this… Haha…
Anyways…
Skype name: JaredHasMadSkil1s[/quote]

Need help with this issue too

[quote=“boombaklat, post:313, topic:473155”][quote author=Irip Bongs link=topic=591060.msg4269999#msg4269999 date=1364446219]
I had no problem putting the server online, but whenever I attempt to run the client I get an error…

“Could not find or load main class ShowMessageDialog”

It would be greatly appreciated if somebody would add me on Skype and give me step-by-step details on how to fix this… I’m rather new and I realize I’m starting with a rather complicated version of RSPS, but I’d prefer to use this… Haha…
Anyways…
Skype name: JaredHasMadSkil1s
[/quote]

Need help with this issue too[/quote]
Just delete - showdialogue or what it says or just run “initialize.bat”

Download links broken.

Fix them.

Why is this topic still open if the download links don’t even work.

Can anyone give me a working client.java client sided of TrisidiaX V3 please. I’d really appreciate it.

Can someone give me some help… How can I use this on mac. My windows computer is currently broken. :frowning:

fix links

[quote=“ggson, post:318, topic:473155”]Can someone give me some help… How can I use this on mac. My windows computer is currently broken. :([/quote]hint: user.home