Want make new custom rsps

hi!

i have played a lot of runescape private servers and i have thinking about make my self 1 but that takes a lot of time…

my question is can anyone make me runescape custom private server?
what i mean custom server?
like a dreamscape fast wepons.
bill tickets …

if anyone selling some server like dreamscape goldenscape awaken-ps…
then pm me or email me :slight_smile:

Yes, literally anyone can make a private server.

Go look in the downloads section for one you want

Also, read the forum rules on what’s allowed as buying/selling/etc is not allowed here.

srry i wasnt know that selling/buying is not allowed…

then maybe can someone give me a link where i can download catche where is somthing is half or something…

just want open new custom server…

[quote=“wampzzz, post:3, topic:554282”]srry i wasnt know that selling/buying is not allowed…

then maybe can someone give me a link where i can download catche where is somthing is half or something…

just want open new custom server…[/quote]
As I just stated, you need to look in the
Download section (Hint: CLICK ME). There are literally thousands of servers to choose from.

yeah but i cant find server where is like cysrex brown god torvas.

pokemon minigame …

[quote=“wampzzz, post:5, topic:554282”]yeah but i cant find server where is like cysrex brown god torvas.

pokemon minigame …[/quote]
That may be because there isn’t any released.

A big part of RSPS is making it.
Those servers never came with all those custom models (That is why they are called “customs”).
What you do is find one with content you like, and whatever content that it’s missing that you would like to add… You add it

ok now i need client and cache download what i need use for makeing custom server?

Goodluck on this one sk8r.

Typically the download should come with both the client, and server.
If they didn’t come with a cache, you should check the client to see if it’s set to automatically download it. (Ex: Look for a “CacheDownloader.java” file, I hope you can guess what that does)