What cellphone do you own?

Even better Greeny, Mobile section ?

enforce a [Andriod] [iOS] [Symbian] tags

Got a htc hero running villainrom :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of getting an android, but I currently own an iPhone 3g.

[quote=“Ollie, post:21, topic:369953”]Even better Greeny, Mobile section ?

enforce a [Andriod] [iOS] [Symbian] tags[/quote]

Sure, I imagine there’s things you can do with Symbian, but I always thought the iPhone was very closed off. Since Apple are cunts and what not.

I own a iPhone 3GS

[quote=“Greeny, post:24, topic:369953”][quote author=Ollie link=topic=466071.msg3408783#msg3408783 date=1290524118]
Even better Greeny, Mobile section ?

enforce a [Andriod] [iOS] [Symbian] tags
[/quote]

Sure, I imagine there’s things you can do with Symbian, but I always thought the iPhone was very closed off. Since Apple are cunts and what not.[/quote]

Jailbroken stuff :p, plus you can still write iOS software.

Cool. I’ll go make a proper suggestion thread. I’m really into playing around with Android at the moment, so I think we could get some cool community projects on the go.

i has an I4

I’ve got a 3 ZTE F930. I can plug it into my laptop and it acts as a dongle, so for 10 pound a month I get 3,000 texts, 100 minutes and 750MB internet.

Which is fine at the moment because I’m not downloading any large files and I don’t play RS or anything else online. Just forums, email and FB.

I support a mobile section.

Had the HTC hero for a while, i found the touch screen to be unresponsive and annoying, as well as the speed.

[quote="`Aaron, post:29, topic:369953"]I support a mobile section.

Had the HTC hero for a while, i found the touch screen to be unresponsive and annoying, as well as the speed.[/quote]you were on orig rom werent you?

iPhone 4 here too, best phone ive had so far

Sadly I own the droid eris,but plan on getting the LG star when it is released.

[quote=“Teh Spede, post:30, topic:369953”][quote author=`Aaron link=topic=466071.msg3409188#msg3409188 date=1290546560]
I support a mobile section.

Had the HTC hero for a while, i found the touch screen to be unresponsive and annoying, as well as the speed.
[/quote]you were on orig rom werent you?[/quote]

Yeah unfortunately ;(

iPhone 4 Jailbroken by Greenpoison.

Herp best phone ever. Although I need to replace the battery as this one was epic and from 2003. Up until a month ago it isnt holding its charge. Other than that its life is around a week.

This was a pretty good phone too! Until I dropped it on the floor(not realising) then ran it over with my chair.

iPhone 4.

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:8, topic:369953”][quote author=`Aaron link=topic=466071.msg3408462#msg3408462 date=1290490183]
I own the IPhone 4
[/quote]

Hehe, sorry. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I own the Motorola Droid, rooted with Cyanogenmod 6.1 RC3, Android 2.2.1. It’s awesome and still works great after a year, even better than when I got it due to the software updates.

My only complaint is that the power button (also used to sleep and wake up the screen) quit working a few months ago, I changed 2 lines in a text file and now my camera button acts like the power button instead, the camera app has an on-screen button so no problem there either. I’d imagine if you had an iPhone the button quit working on you’d have to throw it away. :)[/quote]

what did you change to get the camera button to work as power button?

[quote=“Nueb35, post:37, topic:369953”][quote author=Moparisthebest link=topic=466071.msg3408562#msg3408562 date=1290498728]

Hehe, sorry. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I own the Motorola Droid, rooted with Cyanogenmod 6.1 RC3, Android 2.2.1. It’s awesome and still works great after a year, even better than when I got it due to the software updates.

My only complaint is that the power button (also used to sleep and wake up the screen) quit working a few months ago, I changed 2 lines in a text file and now my camera button acts like the power button instead, the camera app has an on-screen button so no problem there either. I’d imagine if you had an iPhone the button quit working on you’d have to throw it away. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

what did you change to get the camera button to work as power button?[/quote]

I changed the /system/usr/keylayout/sholes-keypad.kl file:
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4212-reassign-buttons/

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:38, topic:369953”][quote author=Nueb35 link=topic=466071.msg3411655#msg3411655 date=1290729372]

what did you change to get the camera button to work as power button?
[/quote]

I changed the /system/usr/keylayout/sholes-keypad.kl file:
http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4212-reassign-buttons/[/quote]

kk, thanks

Sony Ericsson K550 :stuck_out_tongue: