ARK: Survival Evolved

[center][/center]

Anyone play? Thoughts on game.

Those who don’t know here are some pictures from my playinggg

[spoiler=My Server, I You Free Stuff o.o]https://toparkservers.com/c/74.63.201.238:27042[/spoiler]

I used to play this game a lot - I’ll probably jump on at some point. :slight_smile:

A bit more information for anyone who is curious about the game, you can gather resources and build stuff kind of like minecraft in a way. However you can train dinosaurs, explore caves above and underwater. Raid about peoples beautiful work of buildings with rocket launchers, C4, dinosaurs, grappling hooks, etc etc the list is endless.

Fly in with your huge ass bird and drop players on roofs.

Runs even worse than DayZ Standalone. Maybe when I upgrade my graphics card to 2 Titan X’s

is the game really that ugly or are you running on low rez?

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:frowning: :mad: :frowning:

That’s on lower settings I think, here’s the game for me:

It is a super pretty game once you’ve loaded it up but it is demanding.

Game uses BattleEye on official servers now, the worst anti-cheat known to man. Game was fun until they required a full root-kit to play.

Yeah it’s on low memory for those screen shots. It is still in alpha so yeah a lot of fun bugs and stuff to deal with but nothing too serious lol

And true battleye is now on :confused:

Just waiting for my wife to let me grab this… Waiting to patiently… Guys don’t get married…

shit game, i played for a solid 3 hours and then some fudge came up and killed me w/ one hit

also, the graphics are terrible

[quote=“z, post:11, topic:554737”]shit game, i played for a solid 3 hours and then some fudge came up and killed me w/ one hit

also, the graphics are terrible[/quote]

Must’ve been botting.

[quote=“Mikeyzzz, post:12, topic:554737”][quote author=z link=topic=673659.msg4504981#msg4504981 date=1456456936]
shit game, i played for a solid 3 hours and then some fudge came up and killed me w/ one hit

also, the graphics are terrible
[/quote]

Must’ve been botting.[/quote] :confused: :confused:

amazing game

If I can convince the wife I will be grabbing this on xbox one soon :crosses fingers:

CoonHunter is whipped :stuck_out_tongue:

Not as much whipped as bills. By asking if I am able to buy this I will also be basically asking “can we swing the $35 instead of paying…”

[quote=“CoonHunter, post:17, topic:554737”][quote author=TabbyKiller link=topic=673659.msg4507644#msg4507644 date=1461868495]
CoonHunter is whipped :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Not as much whipped as bills. By asking if I am able to buy this I will also be basically asking “can we swing the $35 instead of paying…”[/quote]Lol just ask Ill send you cash ;D

Made an ESP/Aimbot for the game before i officially quit. BattlEye(Bastian) :expressionless:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[quote=“Krackkid, post:18, topic:554737”][quote author=CoonHunter link=topic=673659.msg4507717#msg4507717 date=1461933439]

Not as much whipped as bills. By asking if I am able to buy this I will also be basically asking “can we swing the $35 instead of paying…”
[/quote]Lol just ask Ill send you cash ;D[/quote]
Really babe? Cause the wife has not allowed me to purchase it lmao.