Official Server first open alpha this Saturday! [Over]

First alpha event now over. Thanks to everyone that helped!

[hr]

[size=18pt]That’s right, it’s finally happening![/size]

This Saturday at 1:00PM PST i[/i] (countdown here) the official MoparScape server will launch its first open alpha.

We need people to help us test the server and get it ready for the beta stages and eventual launch. Expect buggy content, some crashes, and a whole lot of restarts! If you’re down, see us in game and be a part of shaping the first ever official MoparScape server!

Questions/comments about the alpha can be posted in this thread, but an official topic with more information will be posted on Saturday.

More information about the server in general can be found here.

Thanks!

Gonna be dankkk

Are you restarting accounts or what? I wanna keep my name(s). :stuck_out_tongue:

dankiest.

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:3, topic:549052”]Are you restarting accounts or what? I wanna keep my name(s). :P[/quote]Yes I will be resetting accounts. This is alpha though so these will get reset too, when we get on later we’ll have permanent username registration done in a different way (and linked to forum accounts somehow).

If anyone wants to chat about the server you can hop onto irc and join #mopardev!

Really excited for this and been excited for it even back when I was into RSPS. Even though I’m not around much anymore I’m def going to play to support what you’ve guys did! Can’t wait!

wonder if it could make the forums active again

i finally get to try this server
i think it would be good but its not HAGOSCAPE …

Is it based on 2005 or 2007?

I’m very excited about this, I know this has been either on/off or talked about for at least four years or something - yes? Anyway, I’m very excited that this is finally happening; I will definitely be helping out.

[quote=“malikz, post:10, topic:549052”]Is it based on 2005 or 2007?[/quote]2009, rev 530

Excited for this, looking forward to Saturday. :slight_smile:

Nothing to see here.

[quote=“marcbob, post:15, topic:549052”][quote author=Frell link=topic=667961.msg4467179#msg4467179 date=1420776311]
[/quote][/quote]

I sure hope so :slight_smile:

Hell yeah, move out of my way scrubs, I’m on my way to the top of the leaderboards. :cool:

[quote=“Frell, post:8, topic:549052”]wonder if it could make the forums active again[/quote]This could happen if your game account was linked with your account here.

[quote=“Lin, post:17, topic:549052”]Hell yeah, move out of my way scrubs, I’m on my way to the top of the leaderboards. :cool:

[quote author=Frell link=topic=667961.msg4467179#msg4467179 date=1420776311]
[/quote]This could happen if your game account was linked with your account here.[/quote]

IIRC they currently aren’t. You have to register an account in the client.

It will be though, eventually. Either in beta or at launch.

Am I allowed to cheat?