[RESOLVED - ACCEPTED] PM space ++

No effort required to change this Tom. Very helpful update.

Support.

Popular people like you that get 100 messages use a lot of disk space. Can we save mitb money and use a proper social network for your off board discussions?

100 messages is not hard to get, especially if you’re actually contributing to the forum.

Delete some of your old messages?

my inbox capped at 10 until I started making a few posts for some reason

regardless, what difference does it make to add more?

Well what number were you hoping for?

Was the problem where ex-staff’s not having unlimited space fixed? I think I used to cap out at around 200.

psssh people with 100 limits, mine is 200. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Jmood, post:10, topic:545311”][quote author=Si Force link=topic=664192.msg4439894#msg4439894 date=1406218659]
Was the problem where ex-staff’s not having unlimited space fixed? I think I used to cap out at around 200.
[/quote]

psssh people with 100 limits, mine is 200. :)[/quote]

join the club!!

500 sounds fair

I don’t see a reason for us having 500 PM space… delete old messages.

then don’t use it, and if we get an upgrade you can just delete yours to keep them below 100!

[quote=“Ambokile, post:15, topic:545311”][quote author=Soulcist link=topic=664192.msg4440090#msg4440090 date=1406304315]
I don’t see a reason for us having 500 PM space… delete old messages.
[/quote]

then don’t use it, and if we get an upgrade you can just delete yours to keep them below 100![/quote]
You can do the same thing, keep it below the limits, wow. =o

I get tons of messages, and constantly have to delete them. Even after responding, and etc.

But, just like my request to get double the character length (or something) for signatures, I doubt this will be done.

[quote=“sk8rdude461, post:17, topic:545311”]I get tons of messages, and constantly have to delete them. Even after responding, and etc.

But, just like my request to get double the character length (or something) for signatures, I doubt this will be done.[/quote]I like how you throw in another idea that is actually awful to try and say it was ignored, lol

“Sigh, but just like my request to change the site name to mylittlepony36scape, I doubt this will be done.”

[quote=“Davidi2, post:18, topic:545311”][quote author=sk8rdude461 link=topic=664192.msg4440150#msg4440150 date=1406318291]
I get tons of messages, and constantly have to delete them. Even after responding, and etc.

But, just like my request to get double the character length (or something) for signatures, I doubt this will be done.
[/quote]I like how you throw in another idea that is actually awful to try and say it was ignored, lol

“Sigh, but just like my request to change the site name to mylittlepony36scape, I doubt this will be done.”[/quote]
It was ignored, actually.
Explain to me what is so bad about adding more characters to our signatures? I have 1 quote and 1 link. That takes up almost all the characters, and the link has been shortened with goo.gl to make it actually fit.

I’m actually on neither side of the pm space. I can deal with what I got.

I support this.