RSClassicKBD v11.9 rsckbd.com

Yeah it’s got a great foundation, just need more players. I can only play on weekends because of work but I hope to see you there.

[quote=“Xazer, post:21, topic:463992”][quote author=Chrix link=topic=567730.msg4227206#msg4227206 date=1361059905]
If you play Xazer and you say it is good, I will join soon brotha.
[/quote]

Yeah it’s got a great foundation, just need more players. I can only play on weekends because of work but I hope to see you there.[/quote]

Alright man sounds good.

I feel this server is doing great. :slight_smile:

I love this server its a hell of a change up from normal rsc

Hit me up in game: Heated

[quote=“Daveeeee, post:24, topic:463992”]I love this server its a hell of a change up from normal rsc

Hit me up in game: Heated[/quote]

I like the feel of it as well. The only thing is when I logged in there were only like 4 people on in the middle of the day and when I tried to talk in public chat nobody replied. I’m sure it would be awesome if it had a player base cause it definately is unique

I like the custom armour, weapons this would be a fun pkn server “if the xp rate was higher” it takes to long to get flats

[quote=“Daveeeee, post:24, topic:463992”]I love this server its a hell of a change up from normal rsc

Hit me up in game: Heated[/quote]

Feels completely different than most servers, around all Id average it 3/5 due to the lack of players, this servers needs a decent playerbase.
(edit:Combat rates are a bit slow though.)

this is a good/fun server! new armour/weapons on this server will be a great pken server! and by the way! its double xp weeken!! SO START PLAYTING!

Dammmm whats goin on to the server??? it was up last night when i went to bed and now when i wake up its down?

Its down often, he said its because it doesnt have many players, but id play it when its up, its a decent server.

I thought it was good where it was at, but that works to.

Bump!
Server is still running well!

Giving out free rune and drag weaps!

Full server reconfiguration.
See original post.

Server offline atm :eek:
I Neeeeeed my CKBD Fix!!

Edit: So I was all set again for a night of hardcore training, and I was doing the exact same thing as last night so I’m assuming it’s some glitch.

I had 2 char’s going, I can’t remember for sure. But the last thing I did before server went down, was either ‘left clicked’ on the Tuna\Swordie Harpoon fishing spot in Catherby. Or… I just ‘clicked’ to attack a Gnome, or buried bones.

Hope this helps fix it :slight_smile:

P.S. Please get the website up and running. ty

server has been running strong!!! at the moment it is bonus xp at 12x.
max stat 115. see you on =]]]

12x with max 115? Happy no lifing peeps… :palm:

lol he waNTS THAT $6.25 FOR SUBS LOL

tryed it but its basically unplayable 12x would be ok if max stat was like 75 but its 115 u would need a sub every month for a year to get flats or 2 to get it without subs seems like a cash grab more then anything else

[quote=“matty matt, post:36, topic:463992”][quote author=inspectah link=topic=567730.msg4362190#msg4362190 date=1378976873]
12x with max 115? Happy no lifing peeps… :palm:
[/quote]
lol he waNTS THAT $6.25 FOR SUBS LOL[/quote]

Look at RSCU price list :slight_smile: u will LOL alot xD

I used to play this quite a bit, Had flats and everything. Then once again he reset all accounts. Its not worth playing cause he will just reset everything. Like everybody said he just wants that Money for sub.

new client http://puu.sh/59dS0.rar