RSClassicKBD v11.9 rsckbd.com

This is an incredible server is an excellent xp rate/drops. Max stat is 150 and the economy is stable. A major bonus is admin/staff is consistently on for support if necessary.

Any new player needs to message Vault or Beautifulady for a surprise :slight_smile:

-Vault

18x with 150’s, way too slow… no thanks.

+1 looks fun so far :smiley:

xp rate is 32x. subbed 64x, I am unable to edit my original post? not sure why but contacted staff waiting on reply.

• 20K Fatigue Limit.
  • Combat AFK idle time 2 hours - for training.

ClassicKBD V7.1

Website/Forum: RSC Fan Site

• Max Stat 150
  • 32x XP rate. Subscribers get additional 2x
  • Server Running for 1.5+ Years
  • Runecrafting Implemented
  • Active and very respectful staff
  • New implemented shops
  • Custom Quests
  • Custom Items
  • God swords, etc.

Some images!

Custom Map Expansions

Custom NPCS

+1 so far… :slight_smile:

Best RSC Private Server to date.

Fast EXP, Decent Drops. Realistic PRIVATE SERVER.

Hit me up in game - Iriskagsx2 or Ego

yes you could play this if you want. Everyone has the ability to have infinite prayer and potions that never drain.
This is how it is done.

1:Open 2 clients for the game, type in username and password into both.
2: log on one of the clients and take off wepons, ammys, or klanks so you have bare fists. Then attack something that you wont kill in 3 hits.
3: as soon as you attack the monster click the x in the corner to close out that client. Now hold enter on the other client until it allows you to log on.

Once you have logged on your prayer will never drain. Also, if you drink super potions they will never drain either as long as you dont log out. If you log out then simply repeat this process.

Hope everyone likes the idea of everyone having infinite prayer and stats without having to work for them.

I have to bump this thread this server is tons of fun with custom items and raised max level!
[URL=http://s52.photobucket.com/user/Ryan-Strong/media/screenshot0.png.html][/URL]
Dragon 2h!
[URL=http://s52.photobucket.com/user/Ryan-Strong/media/screenshot1.png.html][/URL]
Training to Max level
[URL=http://s52.photobucket.com/user/Ryan-Strong/media/screenshot2.png.html][/URL]
Armadyl Godsword!

Woot this server rocks. Come join us at www.rsckbd.com

Excellent server so much too do so many monsters and lvls to experience. Come one come all my IGN - q u i t

I had a debate on whether I would like customs in RSC but I actually really like them.

This is a pretty good RSC server compared to most out there. +1 :slight_smile:

+1 for this server

This is the best RSC server what i have been seen yet!

great server +1

AWESOME server love playing and everyone is friendly. this is a must try server

Don’t let the poo-like forum fool ya, server’s pretty solid.

This server is really good, If you are wanting to play a RSC server This IS the server for you ! Join now

How much gp you get for posting here?

1 sub

This is actually a really good server. I cant stop playing it. I like the website a lot its nice and simple and the players are really nice you get an occasional jerk here and there but what mmo doesn’t nowadays.

Overall great server I’m going to recommend it to a friend or two.