RSClassicKBD v11.9 rsckbd.com

Its an afk server its as simple as that, ive look at the online list and can guarantee the same person has put at least 70% of these feedbacks… It does have players but the economy is a joke. GP basically means nothing as most stuff if handed out through referrals, rares are supposed to be bought for rl cash for a limited time, yet this was done a few months back once again. I actually tried this server out the staff are banning people through a bug they cannot fix (same as duping bug took around 3 months.) brwn clearly cannot code as the duping fix was so simple… Aleka you have banned people through a glitch in game that shows peoples names randomly before you dc which I find terrible that you could even be given a staff position…

[quote=“l0w archer, post:301, topic:463992”]Its an afk server its as simple as that, ive look at the online list and can guarantee the same person has put at least 70% of these feedbacks… It does have players but the economy if a joke. GP basically means nothing as most stuff if handed out through referrals, rates are supposed to be bought for rl cash for a limited time, yet this was done a few months back once again. I actually tried this server out the staff are banning people through a big they cannot fix (same as duping bug took around 3 months.) brwn clearly cannot code a as the duping fix was so simple… Aleka you have banned people through a glitch in game that shows peoples names randomly before you dc which I find terrible that you could even be given a staff position…[/quote]Yeah, it’s a bullshit afk server.

You ask anything globally nobody answers, a friend of mine made a simple afk bot to pickup items and high alch then with login delay in sure it was around 30 mil per char made overnight and around 45k natures picked up. Most of the smithers gained there levels from dupes addy and rune bar certs

[quote=“l0w archer, post:303, topic:463992”]You ask anything globally nobody answers, a friend of mine made a simple afk bot to pickup items and high alch then with login delay in sure it was around 30 mil per char made overnight and around 45k natures picked up. Most of the smithers gained there levels from dupes addy and rune bar certs[/quote]So, you’re mad that you got banned for botting?

I’ll save yourself embarrassment, I never once got banned for botting, everything ive said is completely true petal… I gave all my chars away to the public

[quote=“l0w archer, post:305, topic:463992”]I’ll save yourself embarrassment, I never once got banned for botting, everything ive said is completely true petal… I gave all my chars away to the public[/quote]Phew, thanks for that, almost got embarassed infront of 4 people.

I play in game and browse mopar almost everyday. You can put the 70% figure back up your ass where you got it from because that’s simply not true. You claim “your friend” wrote bots to afk gp, then wonder why gp is not worth anything in the economy… Economics is supply and demand, “Your friend” is part of the problem.
[/quote][quote=“NoLives, post:296, topic:463992”][quote author=Aleka link=topic=567730.msg4468374#msg4468374 date=1421489941]

[quote author=NoLives link=topic=567730.msg4468370#msg4468370 date=1421488866]

It seems to work better then when the owners make accounts to spam how great there server is in there own advertisement thread. After all though it is an advertisement thread nobody is forced to play all feedback is welcome good and bad no server is perfect. I personally like the bad feedback it lets us know where to improve. I just lashed out at sniper because he seems to not understand how to chill. He got kicked out and banned for a good reason however because he is such a manchild he can not seem to know how to deal with that.
[/quote]My point was, items for advertisement is basically, NOT LITERALLY, forcing new people to advertise. How so you might ask? Well, new people do it for the items, not because they believe the server is worth playing. Therefore, bringing biased ratings to the server.[/quote]

If they didn’t think the server was worth playing why would they bother registering on multiple forums, posting, then tracking down an admin for the subs? I certainly wouldn’t do it if I thought the server wasn’t worth playing…

this servers staff even admitted the server is just for fun when brwn has nothing to do, everyone and i men everyone is complaining about the lack of fixes, updates and responses from the staff to which i may add james actually wrote that if your expecting bug to be fixed within 2 months then you’re expecting too much, guys know nothing so get back to playing the server which is offline a lot also

Server hasn’t been offline for more than a restart in a long time. Spent 2 hours today trying to dc while pking, after they were working on it, Didn’t happen once. So I would say its very close to being fixed. If you don’t like the server then just don’t play it. No reason to come here and talk made-up shit about it.

https://www.moparisthebest.com/smf/index.php/topic,668561.0.html

gg

just join here. a very nice RSC. come join us!

Its been months since I looked at this thread.
But for the sake of the community I will reply;

You were IP Banned for at least 4 counts of botting, over 4 months ago. No one has any of your accounts as they are all banned.

lol “apparently”…
You were IP Banned for spawning items, editing your stats and leaking source. Content of charactor.
That ver will soon be outdated like v1.5 which is also “released”.

People get sub time, not items, They are only allowed to post 1 time on a given site (like mopar) for the sub time reward.
They can post again on it, but will reap no benefits.

I refer people to moparscape from other sites like scythe, rune-server etc. The players do not have to do this.
I would love if a moderator here would remove duplicate posts, it would help me with sub rewards.

You have been moparian for a long time, and probably know mods here, ask them to check IPs for each post here.
I want to stop people proxying here and claiming unfair sub time.
Let me know if any are the same. I do not post on moparscape, I just provide a link from my site to this thread and many others.
But I do love all the posts and thread activity, positive or negative, keeps it on top.

Which brings me to this

I’ve caught 2 people trying to claim more than 1 time on a topic.

Every rain drop raises the sea, in this case it’s pouring. edit: lol this was a joke

[quote=“l0w archer, post:301, topic:463992”]Its an afk server its as simple as that, ive look at the online list and can guarantee the same person has put at least 70% of these feedbacks…
It does have players but the economy is a joke. GP basically means nothing as most stuff if handed out through referrals, rares are supposed to be bought for rl cash for a limited time, yet this was done a few months back once again. I actually tried this server out the staff are banning people through a bug they cannot fix (same as duping bug took around 3 months.) brwn clearly cannot code as the duping fix was so simple… Aleka you have banned people through a glitch in game that shows peoples names randomly before you dc which I find terrible that you could even be given a staff position…[/quote]
Yes development takes a while since I have a job, All of my staff have jobs. People in the rsc development community don’t really want to help at all when it comes to a server with any sub system.
L0ws has personal vendetta since he bought subs and then botted, I gave you so many chances to stop botting.

I will not go further back with quotes, I apologize if I offended anyone with this post.
If you don’t like the server, don’t play. If you’ve been IP Banned, there is a reason.
The server is nowhere near finished, many things still needed to fill the 99-150 content gap for skills.
I cannot stop people proxying to post here, or there.

Give the server a try, if you want to help us, feel free to ask.

To the people saying that this advertise campaign will not bring new players:
Population has increased 300% since the start of this campaign.

I felt bad seeing the players defend me here, and I haven’t posted at all.
Normally I don’t even read quotes this long on any forum, as this thread is just 1 outlet of advertising for ClassicKBD.
The server will always continue.

Best regards.
-Brwn

You only sell subs not items? are you joking you sell subs and if people buy enough they can trade in for rares, it’s no different from buying a rare you lying fool

If you are referring to the limited time offer I do annually, here are the terms:
During the new year holiday I post a specific subs to rare exchange chart, and is for a limited time.
This is called a promotion and it allows new players to pick from a small list of specific rares, without waiting for a holiday world drop.

This is nothing new at Classickbd, This LTO happens every year and starts around November.
At this time the offer is closed, and has been closed since January 15th.

Since both of you have IP banned from the website (lows months ago), you wouldn’t have known, but clearing it up was not a problem.
Cheers
-Brwn

edit: so keep the cream

Just started playing on this server last week and its been a blast. Come try it out!

Annually meaning once a year? I’m pretty sure you had the same offer running up to October last year for a limited one time only offer. You absolute amateur coding lying scum lol and your passwords where leaked for characters causing the players using same passwords for other servers to be hacked… Good protection on ur server though eh

wow! this server is bad ass… brwn has obviously put tuns of time into this guys im digging it keep up the good work brwn…

so, i dont even play rsc anymore…got so old and boring with how easy every server is to max all skills out WITHOUT even botting…not to mention rsc hasnt had any love from any good server ever…i mean damn how hard is it to add some new monsters, weps, armors, rares…instead of perfecting the same old game just for people to get bored of it just like every other server…the only way rsc will ever take off again is if ONE of these developers makes the game more appealing to play again, yes maybe 10% of the rsc community is stuck 10 years ago back in nostalgia land…but after you get a char to 99 (or w/e max stat is on server) there is nothing to do…and in my experience i can make flats on even low xp servers in no time at all

maybe i am wrong…maybe people are happy playing the same game forever with no new content, killing the same monsters for the same loot for gold that is meaningless…but i have a feeling only a few are, this server is at least going in the right direction with new content, servers like rsce now and forever will only have 50-100 online and half of those are multi loggers with 2-8 accounts running…because its the same deal

anyway just wanted to drop my 2cents off

also…i find it rather amusing this low guy flames so much over such an old game…get a life
let this guy do what hes doing with HIS game…if you dont like it make your own instead of whining like a little B WORD XD maybe use your time with positive criticism that may better the game instead of worrying that you lost some meaningless items or gold or w/e your so upset about

Really fun server, high stat max to keep everyone entertained and striving for something, long running server with a pretty decent player base :slight_smile: