Would anyone be interested in a map reset?

The current map we are playing on is a few years old. There are a lot of broken things due to all the updates that have happened over the years and some ugly chunk borders. A lot of the ores have been mined out and caves/strongholds/etc explored and you have to go far out now to get to unexploited areas now. It’s not a guarantee at the moment that it will be done, we would just like to get a general feel of the community on the current world and go from there.

Yeah, I might start playing again if there was a reset.

I would play if it was reset.

a map reset would definitely make try and play more.

A map reset is something the staff team have been discussing for a short time now but we’d love some feedback from you guys as well as we want this to be a community oriented decision.

What would everyone like to see in the new map? Are there play styles anyone would like to try? Amplified terrain? World borders? Large biomes? Commands? Please feel free to post your suggestions here but keep them within reason.

We’d also like to know what would potentially keep you coming back. Suggestions on how we can make this an enjoyable world for all people to enjoy not just the select groups who enjoy particular aspects of Minecraft. It’s a very diverse game that attracts all sorts so we would aim to cater to as many as possible, but unfortunately we cannot please everyone.

I’d defintely try my best to start playing again.

[quote=“Fuscate, post:5, topic:555119”]We’d also like to know what would potentially keep you coming back.[/quote]pvp

[quote=“Travas, post:7, topic:555119”][quote author=Fuscate link=topic=674044.msg4506589#msg4506589 date=1459767512]We’d also like to know what would potentially keep you coming back.
[/quote]pvp[/quote]+1

if it weren’t a whitelist server I think more people would try it out but I know there’s problems with that

depends would there be people on

Holding off from getting back on until I know if there is a reset. Don’t wanna get on and start creating to find out my work went missing lol.

I know I don’t have a say but if there is a reset it will really only even the game back out from a fresh field to play. From what I see everybody has a killer base and has put several hours of work into each wall they build.

I’m fine with this, though I don’t get on at all these days. I’m not going to weigh in on the specifics, such as enabling PVP etc.

i think we should try a modded server such as an ftb pack or tekkit?

[quote=“noobs are ftw, post:13, topic:555119”]i think we should try a modded server such as an ftb pack or tekkit?[/quote]I agree! I didn’t even know moparcraft was still a thing ._.

I’ve been wanting ftb for so long, but I either get no reply, or get told it’s still too unstable, and to wait and see what next version brings.

i just want some other people to play with :frowning:

So, is nothing going to happen now that MITB sold us? I’m wanting to know about the server reset.

[quote=“omgilikepie, post:17, topic:555119”]So, is nothing going to happen now that MITB sold us? I’m wanting to know about the server reset.[/quote]rip us never 5get :frowning:

We are gone and forgotten? :frowning:

pretty much I mean we did kinda agree on a reset but that has not happened yet :frowning: