What if we ACTUALLY rebuilt Runescape from scratch?

Holy shit a Silab appeared.

she’s posted recently? :S

Oh I haven’t been on forums since getting acc back last week hah.

So, HOLY SHIT A PWND APPEARED, amirite

what a shitty thread

Boners

late 30s here. man i’m really old. how’s everyone been? :slight_smile:

Don’t we have thornefail already

lol

[quote=“semaphore, post:47, topic:446998”][quote author=Miss Silabsoft link=topic=549899.msg4460972#msg4460972 date=1417542420]
almost 30 years old and still hanging out on moparscape :slight_smile:
[/quote]

late 30s here. man i’m really old. how’s everyone been? :)[/quote]
Hello. Any chance you’d be willing to release your stuff from however many years ago? I remember wanting to see what your software was like back then, and now that you probably derive little utility from it it couldn’t hurt right? :slight_smile:

Also, I wouldn’t stress Silab - we’re all getting old. :stuck_out_tongue:
My hair looks like this these days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYMH3qrHFEM (at least when I don’t shave it off!)

A lot of the pieces of the Thornefall project will be useful for other products. The subprojects don’t just serve a single purpose. But I think since that’s an internal production that people don’t know about we can make entire assumptions based upon photos and video.

Says the guy arguing against HTTPS

Zinnggggggg

[quote=“sini, post:54, topic:446998”]Says the guy arguing against HTTPS

Zinnggggggg[/quote]

just a heads up sini you are reaching your interest cap on thornefall and should be looking for a new project if you have not already found one.

[quote=“Miss Silabsoft, post:40, topic:446998”][quote author=Pwnd link=topic=549899.msg4465406#msg4465406 date=1419790428]
Didn’t we lose like… The first year of data from this site?
[/quote]
7 months or so.[/quote]
Haha no, I started it in late January 2006, shady host ‘went away’ and my current account has a creation date of February 22, 2006, so actually less than a month.

Ontopic, if we did create Runescape from scratch, wouldn’t it be all HTML5 and Websocket’s? I’m in if we can find someone to create the models, or maybe some free models to use?

[quote=“Miss Silabsoft, post:56, topic:446998”]just a heads up sini you are reaching your interest cap on thornefall and should be looking for a new project if you have not already found one.
[/quote]

k

[quote=“Moparisthebest, post:57, topic:446998”][quote author=Miss Silabsoft link=topic=549899.msg4465417#msg4465417 date=1419798658]

7 months or so.
[/quote]
Haha no, I started it in late January 2006, shady host ‘went away’ and my current account has a creation date of February 22, 2006, so actually less than a month.

Ontopic, if we did create Runescape from scratch, wouldn’t it be all HTML5 and Websocket’s? I’m in if we can find someone to create the models, or maybe some free models to use?[/quote]
Are you still doing java development these days?

Also, would you really want to be a game developer? Lousiest industry to work in I imagine, with the absurd levels of overtime and so on.

Who the fuc1k changed my signature